Reclaiming used solvent cuts down on internal disposal costs and helps protect the environment. Solvent Stills from EZG are used by a large number of industries to distill a wide array of chemicals, including trichloroethylene, perchloroethylene, nPB's, HFE's and HFC's.
The Solvent Still Process
Contaminated solvent to be reclaimed is transferred into the still by means of a fluid displacement switch controlling a transfer pump. This pump will transfer contaminated solvent from the degreaser or process tank to the still. This solvent/contaminant mixture is heated to the solvent’s boiling point; thereby vaporizing the solvent present, freeing it from the contaminated portion of the mixture.
Solvent vapors rise and condense on the internal cooling coils. The condensed solvent and any entrained moisture drains by gravity into the condenser troughs and flows through piping to an external water separator. Water is separated from the distilled solvent at this point based on retention time and temperature. The discharged solvent is returned by gravity to the degreaser for reuse.
SOLVENT STILL KEY FEATURES
- Stainless Steel Tanks
- Cleanout Door
- Electric / Steam Heat
- Wide Variety of Distillation Rates (gph)
- Standard & Custom Sizes Available
- Water & Refrigeration Cooled
- Various Companion Options
- Bases to Elevate to Drum Height
- Sealed Access Covers on Top
SOLVENT STILL MODELS
- EZG15S 15 gpm distillation rate
- EZG30S 30 gpm distillation rate
- EZG50S 50 gpm distillation rate
- EZG100s 100 gpm distillation rate
- EZG200S 200 gpm distillation rate