Solvent Recovery Systems
Solvent management is an expensive process without the properly designed equipment. Solvent recovery systems have numerous benefits, including improved worker safety through reduced solvent exposure, decreased solvent disposal costs, re-use of solvent and reduced environmental impact. Each system is fully compliant with NFPA and NEC codes.
EZG's solvent recovery systems can be built to support small operations, large-scale manufacturing facilities and anyone in between. Workplace safety and efficiency are the cornerstones of design. This equipment requires little operator oversight and includes safety features to protect electrical components.
EZG designs standard and custom Solvent Recovery Systems for a wide range of industries. We help customers meet EPA requirements. Our commitments to the environment, our customers and quality equipment set us apart.
SOLVENT RECOVERY SYSTEM FEATURES
- Hastelloy C-276 vessels / 316 L water separators
- Teflon lined Air Valves
- Engineered Airflow Design
- Oversized Heat Exchangers
- PLC Controls / Message Display Center
- Solvent Specific Carbon
- Large Access Doors
- Various Companion Options
- Note: compatible with nPB
- For use with all types of Vapor Degreasers
- Recover 98% or better, solvent from incoming air stream
- Reduce solvent purchases by approximately 50%
- Reduce solvent odors
- Reduce Operator Exposure
- NESHAP Compliance
- Reclaim solvent for re-use in your degreaser