Edging Power Trowel
The 24" Edging Power Trowel allows operators to eliminate the laborious task of hand-finishing concrete floors along walls, doorways, or columns. Simply designed, the edging trowel is built to take on the rough handling of construction sites and equipment rental use.
A rotating guard ring, lined with a rubber barrier, allows the operator to finish concrete snuggly up against walls and provides a smooth finish. The operating handle conveniently folds over the top of the Honda GX160 engine to double as a transportation handle and engine protection when not in use.
- Twist knob allows the operator to have complete and precise control of blade adjustments
- Rotating guard ring with rubber bumper allows for troweling against walls without causing damage
- Height adjustable handle for operator comfort and easy handling
- Foldable handle for transportation and storage
- Powered by a Honda GX160 4.8 HP engine
- Up to 126 RPM blade speed
- Closed guard design for safety
- EPT24 - $2,460.00
*Pricing does not include applicable taxes and freight charges. To request a quote, please click the button below.