Reversible Vibratory Plate Compactors in Three Sizes
|EZG Reversible Vibratory Plate Compactors are the high-production solution for compacting a wide variety of materials from granular soils, cohesive-mixed soils, gravel, and even asphalt patching and stamping. The EZG Reversible Plate Compactors are especially suited for compacting in confined areas and trenches where turning to change direction would be impossible.|
All three models of the EZG Reversible Vibratory Plate Compactors come equipped with Forward-Reverse directional control handles, engine guards with integrated lifting bales for easy transportation, and all are powered by Honda GX160 or GX270 engines. The EZG Reversible Compactors produce the highest overall compaction production of any type of vibratory plate compactor.
- Control handle allows for forward-reverse directional control and provides lateral control, as well as locking vertically for storage and transport
- Centrifugal force availability from 6,745 lbs. to almost 9,000 lbs
- Heavy-duty cast steel base plate for durability and a smooth surface finish
- Wraparound steel engine protector doubles as a secure lifting point
- Powered by a Honda GX160 4.8 HP and GX270 8 HP engines
- Vibration frequencies of 4,200 v.p.m or 5,400 v.p.m., depending on model
- Operating weight vary by model - 304 lbs | 463 lbs | 662 lbs
- ERPC150 - $5,990.00
- ERPC200 - $6,220.00
- ERPC300 - $10,840.00
*Pricing does not include applicable taxes and freight charges. To request a quote, please click the button below.