Cost Effective Precision Cuts
Built to the highest standards of productivity and cost efficiency, EZG's Trumpf L4030 can cut to micrometer precision. Laser cutting produces cleaner and more accurate cuts than metal and metal cutting. The laser heats the material until it melts and can be refocused to produce small to large holes in metal, plastics and stone.
Equipment lasts longer because the laser tip does not come in contact with the material.
The laser cutter is capable of automatically loading and unloading storage racks to decrease the amount of operator time necessary to man the equipment.
Trumpf L4030 2D Laser w/ 4kw Resonator
- 4000 W resonator allows cutting to ¾" mild steel, 5/8" stainless steel, and ½" aluminum
- 80" wide × 160" long cutting bed for large parts
- 0.005" OD tolerance and 0.002" hole to hole accuracy
- Automated load/unload with 11 shelf storage rack for increased low cost production
- CAM software for easy and accurate programming of customer parts (DWG or Dxf files preferred)
- CAD design to assist in customer part development
- Single part to multi-piece production runs