Improve Jobsite Efficiency
EZG's masonry products make job setup, teardown and cleaning efficient, for improved throughput.
The Hoist Hog® alleviates the danger of falling debris while lifting equipment. We offer two cages, one for brick and one for blocks.
- Maximum capacity 3250 lbs.(1474 kg)
- Empty weight 600 lbs.(272 kg)
- Overall dimensions(L × W × H) 63" × 36" × 62"
- Maximum capacity 5000 lbs.(2268 kg)
- Empty weight 800 lbs.(363 kg)
- Overall dimensions(L × W × H) 54" × 54" × 62"
The Booger Hog® significantly cuts the time required for masonry cleaning projects. The innovative design allows easy doorframe and corner cleaning while the swivel head easily accesses hard-to-reach places.
Servicing the Booger Hog is easy. Both grease fittings and the drill motor are simple to replace and self-lubricating bronze bushings improve equipment longevity.
- Machine weight 22 lbs.(10 kg)
- Shipping weight 25 lbs.(11.3 kg)
- 110 V, 5.5 amps, single phase electric power
- 7" diameter diamond grinding disc
- Optional dust collection head
- Overall kit dimensions(L × W × H) 63.5" × 15" × 13"
The Hog Slopper® premeasures your material for consistent mix design. The same time it takes you to shovel 69 piles of mix, the Hog Slopper® can do in seconds. It eliminates guessing your volume of sand based on shovel size or miscounts.
- Available with fork pockets or universal skid steer mount
- Weight for use with skid steer 260 lb.(118 kg.)
- Dimensions for use with skid steer (L × W × H) 41" × 46" × 24"
- Weight for use with forklift 280 lb.(127 kg.)
- Dimensions for use with forklift (L × W × H) 59" × 32" × 21"
- Adjustable from 6 3/4 cu. ft. (.19 cu. m.) to 9 cu. ft. (.25 cu. m.) of sand
Custom Masonry Wall Ties
Our masonry wall ties are custom made to your exact specifications and laser cut to ensure precision. Available in any required material thickness, EZG can quickly turnaround rush orders to give you a fit you can trust, precisely when you need it.