Ideal Concrete Delivery for Precast Forms
Control the flow of concrete and avoid wasteful messes with the Precast Hog, the easiest way to deliver concrete into forms. The Precast Hog reduces vibrating and placement time by efficiently delivering up to 3 cubic yards of concrete, letting you control the pour.
The auger detaches from the main unit to allow for easy cleanup. It can also be adjusted for uphill cement delivery. Ultimately, the Precast Hog saves money and manpower.
The Precast Hog is available with hydraulic, electric or gas-powered motor options.
KEY FEATURES OF PRECAST HOGS
- Standard capacity ¾ yd3 (.57 m3)
- Standard material discharge rate of ¾ yd3 in 2½ minutes
- Remote control operation (forward/reverse of auger)
- 8' (2.44 m) reinforced, collapsible dispensing hose (4" diameter)
- Hydraulic flow rate 10 gpm @ 2000 psi
- Handles up to ¾" (1.91 cm) aggregate (Standard)
What you need to know to build your customized Precast Hog
- How much material you want to hold?
- What size hopper do you need?
- Which power source option would you like? (electric, hydraulic, gas,)
- What do you want the material discharge rate to be?
- Do you need a crane bail?